- Our Gemstones
- Our Customers
- About Us
- Gem Certification
- Login Acct
We Respect and Protect Your Privacy
During online ordering a user must give certain contact information, we do not sell or use your personal information for anything other than transactions within our company:
- Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line, or from our shipper regarding delivery of your order.
In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete any form or give us any information. All forms are optional. Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our site, but is not required.
In order to provide a personalized shopping experience at AJS Gems, we do use and collect cookies. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features and to store items in your shopping cart. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need to accept cookies in order to use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
We use the information we collect about you only to process orders and to provide you with a pleasant seamless shopping experience.
AJS Gems uses PayPal to collect credit card payments. PayPal uses the latest encryption technologies to keep your personal financial information secure:
- All of your personal information is encrypted, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels across the Internet.
- Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If a problem arises with an order or any other transaction users may contact us via phone, email or fax and we will respond within 24 hours.
Phone: (662) 237-8353
Fax: (662) 237-8354